Last updated July 1, 2020
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information you provide us when you our join mailing list, purchase any product through the Site, or provide any additional information about yourself (i.e., via a questionnaire). Examples include but are not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and payment information (Shopify Payments and PayPal) (collectively, "Order Information").
2. Automatically-collected information when you browse the Site. Examples include but are not limited to cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, third-party analytics (i.e., Google Analytics and Google Search Console), third-party social media networks, mobile device data, browser type and language, IP address, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time stamps, length of time spent on specific pages, specific web pages or products you view, information about your device including the type of device, and information about how you interact with the Site (collectively, “Device Information).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Fulfill orders placed through the Site (including the process of your payment information, shipping arrangement, and order confirmations).
2. Communicate with you via social platforms, email, and newsletters
3. Compile data for internal use (i.e., targeted advertisements) or with third parties
4. Improve and optimize our Site
5. Assist law enforcement
6. Screen for potential risk or fraud
7. With your consent, deliver advertisements related to our products.
1. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
2. We may share your data with third-party service providers to perform functions for us or on our behalf. Functions may include email exchange, customer care, fulfill orders, and other tasks useful to our business.
3. We may share your data with third-party advertisers to display related advertisements on our Site.
4. We may share your data with business partners, affiliates, and investors to offer products, services, or promotions.
5. This Site is powered by Shopify. For more information about how Shopify uses your Personal Information: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
6. We use Google Analytics. For more information about how Google uses your Personal Information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
7. In the event of the business/Site's acquisition or bankruptcy, we are entitled to transfer your information to the successor entity or third party, respectively.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
To opt-out of some of these services, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/ or click the individual links below:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
2. Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
3. Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/search-console/opt-out
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we process your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
Can I ask you a question?, LLC
5540 S Kenwood Ave
Chicago, IL, 60637